Objective: Build data-related capacity through participating in advancing and developing research capabilities and skills of QU community members.
Services offered to QU community include consultation in the areas of:
- Survey project management
- Questionnaire design and development
- Sample design and selection
- Data adjustments/data weighting
- Data entry setup
- Data cleaning and coding
- Analysis plans
- Data analysis using the statistical software SPSS or STATA
- Presentation of results
When can you visit the clinic?
Every Thursday from 9 am to1 pm at the New Library Building B-13, 3rd floor, office: 432
For more information, please contact
Phone: 4403 30 20